lundi 20 juin 2016

Stitched this week.....

Bien sur que mon blackwork sur lin rouge n'est pas encore fini, malgré un bon progrès, parce que j'ai fini une broderie en points satins... En plus, j'ai encore plein de couture à faire: sur la pochette, mais aussi mes hexagones poulettes ! Un fini, encore sept à faire.....


My blackwork on red linen isn't finished yet, in spite of the progress I made, because I finished a little project in satinstitch.... And moreover, I still have a lot of machine and handstitching to do: on my pouch, but also on my chicken hexies ! One finished, still seven to go......




Mijn blackwork op rood linnen is natuurlijk nog niet af, ondanks dat het lekker opschiet, want ik heb een klein projectje in satijnsteek tussendoor gemaakt.... Bovendien heb ik nog wat naaiwerk liggen: van m'n étui, maar ook van mijn kippen hexies ! Een is af, nog zeven te gaan.....




5 commentaires:

  1. The patience you must have and your work is so tiny and detailed with perfect stitches, beautiful :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. TON OVURAGE EN BLACKWORK EST UNE PETITE MERVEILLE
    TRES BEAU - j'adore
    bizou

    RépondreSupprimer